Bank at Home
The freedom of Online Banking is right here at your fingertips and FREE to Beneficial customers. Online Banking is the fast, easy, secure way to manage your Beneficial accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...it's just that convenient.
Beneficial has a user-friendly homepage – all the information you need to quickly and easily manage your finances, right there in one window.
- Your Accounts
Get a quick snapshot of every account and/or loan you have with Beneficial, and all your current balances.
- Make a Transfer
Moving money between accounts couldn't be simpler. Using the drop-down menu on the homepage, you can transfer money between your accounts – all with just a few quick clicks.
- Make a Payment
You'll have a direct link to Beneficial's free Online Bill Pay, where you can schedule automated payments, set up alerts and, of course, pay your bills. Or, to save time, you can schedule a payment directly from your homepage.
- Where is My Money Going?
With FinanceWorks, our FREE online budgeting tool, powered by Quicken, you'll see categorized breakdowns of your spending habits. Plus, you get tools that help you find new ways to save.
Swipe & Save
Now you'll have another chance to save using your Beneficial Visa® Check Card! Swipe & Save is a FREE program that offers you cash back based on how you shop with your Check Card. The special offers appear in your Online Banking homepage, so be sure to check back often. When you take advantage of an offer, the savings will be automatically credited to your account. Click here to learn more about Swipe & Save
New to the world of banking online? Here’s some of the many ways you can use Beneficial’s FREE service to conveniently and intelligently manage your money.
Ready to get started?
- Experience FinanceWorks a FREE online tool that allows you to see every dollar you earn, spend and save at a glance
- View up-to-the-minute account balances of all of your Beneficial accounts, as well as your cycle statements
- Confirm deposits, ATM and Point-of-Sale transactions
- With Online Check Imaging you can view posted checks on your computer
- Transfer funds between your Beneficial accounts
- Receive many of your bill statements online, instead of through the mail
- Save time, paper, and the cost of postage by paying your bills online for free
- Schedule recurring payments and gain greater control over your bills
- Reorder Checks, Initiate Stop Payment Requests, and Pay Beneficial Loans
- Download your account history to personal finance software such as Quicken® or MS Money®
- Business customers should click here to log in to Business Online Banking
- Want to check your BankThanks℠ Rewards balance? Log in to your account at BankThanks.com. Or click here to learn more about our BankThanks Rewards program.
Beneficial Bank takes substantial measures to protect your identity and your money. Learn more about identity theft and what you can do to keep your information safe.
Even if you don't have a computer or access to the Internet, you can connect to your Beneficial accounts by phone.
- Check account balances anytime, day or night by calling 800.784.8490
- Transfer funds