Locally Based, Conveniently Placed.
Office Locations Update
After July 7, we will be combining our Ardmore, Drexel Hill and South Philadelphia locations. Beneficial will continue to help you do the right thing financially by offering the same great
services, support and banking products nearby:
Important Account Access Reminders
20 Woodside Road
Ardmore, PA 19003
1200 W. Township Line Road
Havertown, PA 19083
1901 E. Passyunk Avenue
(13th & Mifflin Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- When you login, please use your current username and password.
- If your username is your Social Security Number, you will be prompted to change it.
- You will be prompted to change your password and establish 3 security authentication questions at your first login. You will not need to change your password again.
- Click here to login to Online Banking
- You can begin using your new Beneficial Bank card as soon as you make a PIN-based transaction or activate it at any Beneficial ATM location. You can change your PIN at the ATM at that time.
- Your current St. Edmond's MasterCard® is no longer active.
- Your Beneficial Bank card number is different than your St. Edmond's card number, so please be sure to update any recurring payments tied to your card.
- Your new telephone banking number is 1.800.784.8490, where you can login with your account number and Social Security Number (SSN) to set your PIN.
- Once you login, your default Customer ID will be your SSN and you will have the ability to select your own unique Customer ID.
- Ready for banking on the go? BenMobile lets you view your accounts, check loan balances and transaction history from wherever you are, anytime you need to. Visit thebeneficial.com/mobile for more information.
Click here for answers.
Helpful representatives are available to answer your questions by calling
1.888.742.5272 or stop into your local branch.
As the oldest and largest bank headquartered in Philadelphia, Beneficial's mission for the past 159 years has been to help people do the right thing financially. We are committed to educating our customers to better understand their situation, recognize opportunities, and plan to succeed.
With more than 60 offices in the Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey regions, Beneficial offers a full array of financial products, including:
Click here for a listing of our locations.
- Consumer, Small Business & Commercial Banking Services
- Consumer, Commercial & Real Estate Lending
- Wealth Management Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage & Service Programs
- Many other financial products and services
Beneficial Bank is committed to providing you with the same personal service you experienced with St. Edmond's, and are very excited about the opportunities this union will present to all of our customers--both old and new.
*Standard text message rates will apply. Check with your mobile carrier.